April 29, 2009

Before and After

I LOVE before and after pictures...whether it's of a person, a house, whatever...I love to look at them! I thought I'd share my before and after picture of this one I snapped of Emma today. The before is the straight out of camera shot. The after is what it looks like after a little bit of editing. By no means, do I claim to know anything at all about editing pictures. I can't even tell you the how to's on it like some people are so excellent at doing, but I just wanted to show how much you can change your pictures with just a little playing around of the colors, brightness and contrast, etc. in your photo editing program. Don't have one? You can download Google's Picasa for free and it actually does a pretty good job.

Try it! Do a before and after picture and let me know so I can see it, because as you know I just LOVE before and after pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Girl you should start doing step by step posts thugh of how you done what you done, so we can see how you achieve that awesome editing! I love looking at your pics ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!