
I definitely wasn't feeling this picture, but it was all I could come up with. I'm not feeling too creative today. :) As you can see, she was having lots of fun making faces! I actually had planned to take pictures of Emma and I even had her all dressed up cute. As it turns out though, Emma wasn't cooperating and Naomi for once was. So, here it is...my entry for this week.
To check out the other entries this week, click on the above button.


She looks like she's having fun. Love the black and white with this one.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful!!! I love the ones of your cousin's son and his mommy & daddy. Ruth & Naomi's pierced ears are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love the way this photo is off center and the tree in the back ground is great! Her expression is fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the angle of your shot and the expression on your daughter's face...captures her fun personality. Precious.
ReplyDeleteOHH, that is so fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat angle and I like the b&w. She's a cutie.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! What a fun, creative shot - I love her expression and hair!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love the pony tails. I wish my daughter would let me do that to her hair.
ReplyDeleteI think this is my favorite one so far. Even her hairstyle adds to the picture. Super Cute!
ReplyDeletevery super cute!!
ReplyDeletei love how this feels like peering in on a genuine childhood moment. super great get!
ReplyDelete