Today, we had a check-up. I just happened to have my camera in my bag.
So, while we patiently waited. I went about documenting our doctor visit.
She snooped around a little bit.
Tried out a different chair to sit in.
She didn't like that one for long. So she tried this one.
Then, her patience wore out and she wanted to go home.
And wanted me to hold her.
And, that is where the documenting stops.
The end.
Oh, haha, that's too cute. I also bring my camera everywhere, I like doing documentation :)
ReplyDeletei love it! and i recognize that "i wanna go home!" face - been there, done that one - lol!
ReplyDeleteand, thanks for stopping by my blog - i appreciate it!
Very cute blog, Amanda.. I really like your new title too!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just TOOOOOO cute. That child is SO expressive! LOL
ReplyDelete