This is a beautiful picture! I love the color and her sweet little face :-)
beautiful colors... they all just POP... great shot!
Awwwww! yours looks better than mine! You have got to sit me down and teach me some stuff, LOL
This picture makes me long for a sweet summer day enjoying the grass and the laughter of the kids nearby... what a beautiful shot!! This child has a special glow about her... a real doll. :)Many blessings-Amanda
She is so cute! She has a look that seems to be saying "What should I get into next??"
Leave me a comment!
This is a beautiful picture! I love the color and her sweet little face :-)
ReplyDeletebeautiful colors... they all just POP... great shot!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! yours looks better than mine! You have got to sit me down and teach me some stuff, LOL
ReplyDeleteThis picture makes me long for a sweet summer day enjoying the grass and the laughter of the kids nearby... what a beautiful shot!! This child has a special glow about her... a real doll. :)
ReplyDeleteMany blessings-
Amanda
She is so cute! She has a look that seems to be saying "What should I get into next??"
ReplyDelete