March 31, 2009

What have we been doing this past week?

Being lazy...
(like my new yellow shoes?! don't they make you happy
just looking at them?)

Playing in the dirt...

Eating ice cream...
Fingerpainting...
Eating huge Hershey bars that have 14,000 calories in them...
(nice thought, but we didn't eat it)
Learning to write the number 1...
Learning to write the letter A...
(books courtesy of Big Pop & Granny)
That, in a nutshell has been our week including a weekend trip to North Carolina. Busy, but fun!
I'm going to bed now its late, or should I say early.

4 comments:

  1. I looooooooove those shoes!!! I always like to wear fun shoes. I really don't think one could be sad wearing those yellow shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds busy!!=) So ya'll already did your little flower garden? I want to do ours...it needs it!

    I started with A and haven't tried anything else yet.=) I need too. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those pictures! So sweet...aren't SLR cameras just the best?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post... so many things to think about and great pictures!

    I do a post called "10 Small Things". I go and find 10 SMALL things that brought me joy throughout the day or week and take pictures of it if I can. Its not a blog carnival or anything, just something that forces me to find joy in the little things in life... especially when I am bogged down by laundry and rain and screaming and life's stresses. This reminds me of that... you should do it too!! Maybe even make it a carnival on your blog so your followes can participate!! Just a thought.

    Love your blog-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!