October 10, 2008

Visit with Uncle Josh

I have been so unmotivated lately to keep up my blog. :o) I know, that is awful, but not too much has been happening for me to take pictures of. I have done a couple of photo sessions and will hopefully be posting pictures of those soon. We went to the fair the other day. We were having such a good time (despite the heat) when Naomi, our clumsy one, fell off of a picnic table while we were eating and busted her head open. It scared me half to death. Naomi has had her share of falls, bumps, and bruises, but never has she fell and busted the back of her head open. I had my hand on the back of her head and when I took my hand off it had blood in it. Thankfully, it was only a small cut and the paramedic worker said she should be ok.


We went and visited my brother, Josh the other day for Family Day. It was neat to see him in his uniform and see where he has been staying for the last few months.


Emma is now 7 months old, crawling around everywhere, getting into everything, climbing up our stairs and is growing so much! Ruth and Naomi are as energetic and sweet as ever, though messing with everything and getting into everything.


Ruth and Naomi loved these baby pigs


Last, but not least, I have to share my bargain that I got tonight. I absolutely get a thrill whenever I save money. At Lowes Foods, they had triple coupons and so I got all of this for $86.00 and $20.00 of it was diapers. A savings of $76.00. I was so excited! Coupons are so worth clipping!
Enjoy the beautiful fall weather!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I love finding bargains :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures...

    Wow, all my friends keep saving money...I need to so do that!=)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!