

Brad and I went on a couples retreat this past weekend to Pigeon Forge. We were able to go see my brother, Caleb. He is attending Crown this year. It was really neat to go back. I got to see my R.A. from my second year. We called her "Pinky"-some of you know who I am talking about :o) Anyways...then we went to Steak N Shake where I worked my second year. Memories, memories! It is always nice to go back and reminisce about all the good times and friends I made while there!

Hey girl! How are you doing??=) Looks like your doing great! The kids are so cute... I love the wings...I gotta get me some for Meg=) Cute idea!! Love ya girl! I will be posting soon=)! Yeah Iam back!
ReplyDeleteNo way, Amanda, so crazy...I worked at SteakN Shake at Crown too!! I worked at the one on Emory Rd...yuk! Very cute pictures! I can't wait to get a REAL camera so I can take pretty pics too :)
ReplyDeleteHey...what no new post in a couple of days??? Girl.......are you there?=)
ReplyDelete