Last night was our last service at our church of 3 1/2 years. We said goodbye to some of the dearest people on earth. Two of the girls in our youth group sang one of our favorite songs, Rejoice in the Lord. Part of the first verse, says, "God never moves without purpose or plan, when trying his servant and molding a man..." It is such a comfort to know that God always has a plan for our lives. We will miss the people of Faith Baptist Church SOOOO much! They hold such dear places in our hearts. It was so hard leaving last night. Even now, knowing we won't be going to church there again (except for visits) just makes me want to cry! Our young people there are such good kids and we will miss them. I was crying, of course, and Ruth looked at me and said, "You have cryings in your eyes?" How sweet! The worst part...I committed a cardinal sin and forgot to take my camera...isn't that awful?! So I don't have any pictures to post of last night...I'm relying on others to email me pictures they took with their cameras. :o)
The Lord's ways are best and we are excited to see what He has for us in this next chapter in our lives.
Today was a very LONG day...we went to Virginia to find a place to rent while our house is on the market. It was very tiresome, but we found a place! It is a town home that is in our budget and offers a 6 month lease instead of a 12 month lease. The Lord is so good to us to provide us with this.
We will be moving there November 15th. It is going to be a busy two weeks until then and I plan to take advantage of every minute we have here around our families. Josh will be graduating from Trooper School on Thursday, Caleb is coming home for the weekend from Crown for a break, I have a photo session Friday, and one on Saturday, we are doing Christmas card pictures, and we are having a going away/congratulations for graduating from trooper school party that night. Busyness, busyness. :o)
The girls are doing well. They are growing so fast! Ruth and Naomi are into everything at 100 mph. They keep me busy, but I keep reminding myself that I will miss all this (even the mess) when they are grown. Emma is into EVERYTHING! She can now say, "Mama", "Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye" and sometimes, "Dada." I'm enjoying my little girls so much. Time is so short!
To close, I do have some pictures that I took at the pumpkin patch last week...



Enjoy the fall weather...go to to the pumpkin patch or play in the leaves! I LOVE this time of year!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!