I thought I'd post some pictures of what's been going on with us the last week. We haven't done too much, hence the title of this post, but cute things have been captured by my camera so I thought I'd post them.
To start off with, we had a visit today from our social worker and it is still looking like the adoption will be final by the end of this month. Please keep praying that it will. If this continues into September, we will have to go through more foster care training and we REALLY do not want to do that!
The girls really love these flavored icy thingys...
Can you tell what color Emma had? She actually ended up eating most of mine.
We took our youth group to a youth rally on Thursday and Friday. We had so much fun. Dr. Johnny Pope was the speaker and West Coast was there to sing. We had a lot of fun going to Adventure Landing and riding go karts and playing laser tag, staying up late (the girls stayed up till 3am) and the services were so good. We also had some decisions made. We have such a great group of kids which made it a very enjoyable trip!

Last but not least, a picture of Caleb and Megan. Caleb will be leaving for Crown next Friday, so they are going to be separated. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? I'm really not mocking them, I know it is going to be hard on them. Brad and I were separated my second year at Crown, so I know all too well that it is not fun! :o)
So, that is our last week in a nutshell. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying these last days of summer!
Can you tell what color Emma had? She actually ended up eating most of mine. 
Emma has two teeth now. I'm really not torturing her by holding her mouth open-it just looks that way. She was actually crying before I started trying to take a picture of her teeth, so I figured if she already has her mouth wide open it would be a good time to try to take a picture. Anyways, you get the picture...aren't they cute? They haven't popped all the way through, so that might be why she ate all of my icy thingy.
Here she is doing her push ups. I think she is trying to crawl when she does this :o)
We took our youth group to a youth rally on Thursday and Friday. We had so much fun. Dr. Johnny Pope was the speaker and West Coast was there to sing. We had a lot of fun going to Adventure Landing and riding go karts and playing laser tag, staying up late (the girls stayed up till 3am) and the services were so good. We also had some decisions made. We have such a great group of kids which made it a very enjoyable trip!
Last but not least, a picture of Caleb and Megan. Caleb will be leaving for Crown next Friday, so they are going to be separated. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? I'm really not mocking them, I know it is going to be hard on them. Brad and I were separated my second year at Crown, so I know all too well that it is not fun! :o)
So, that is our last week in a nutshell. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying these last days of summer! -amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!