August 6, 2008

Two new cousins

The craziest thing happened...my two cousins who were expecting babies this month, went into labor and were in the same hospital together having their babies. The babies were born within 30 minutes (or about 30 minutes anyways) of each other.

So we have two new little ones added to our family. My Grandaddy and Grandma are now the proud grandparents of 5 great grandkids. I took a few pictures of the new mommies with their little ones when I went to visit them, but didn't get a whole lot of pictures because it was getting late.

Congrats to the new parents! Now the fun begins!!!!! :o)

Ashley and baby Aubrie


Whitney and baby Noah




1 comment:

  1. I think I like this background the best. It's nice to experiment with them :) That umbrella must be pretty huge if both girls fit in it. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!