Have you ever seen an albino squirrel?? We have one in our neighborhood that comes to visit our backyard sometimes. I never can get a picture of it before it scampers off, but I just so happened to have my camera handy when he came to visit this time. He was far off and I couldn't get any closer to him so the picture is blurry, but you can see him sitting on top of the fence. He is totally white with pink eyes-very weird looking, but neat.

I am posting a few pictures of Emma Lou...she is growing so fast and it is so sad! :( She has found her toes and likes to play with them. The other day she was sitting in her bouncy seat and I heard her sucking on something. I turned and looked and there were her toes in her mouth-she was chowing down on them! It was so cute, I of course had to take a picture! I do believe she is teething. She is drooling and chewing on anything she can get her teeth (I mean gums) on. :o)

Our little sleeping beauty!


We have a very busy week planned-to start off we have a visit with our adoption worker on Monday. We are supposed to sign papers and hopefully get this adoption train on the road-Praise the Lord! Tuesday, we have a youth activity; Wednesday, packing because on Thursday, we are leaving for the beach with my family!!!! Yay! I can't wait. We will be gone till the next Thursday, so unfortunately there will be no new posts for a while, but when I get back I plan to have lots of pictures!
Hope everyone has a good week. I'll be thinking of all of you while I am relaxing on the beach! :o)
Emma is just adorable. Her eyes are so pretty. The beach sounds like so much fun. Hope you have a great time!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the beach...wish I were there again. :) Thanks for the comment on my blog. Looks like you are enjoying your camera....great job!
ReplyDeleteHey...hope you have a fun time!! Miss ya...my blogging buddy!!=) Can't wait to see the pictures!!
ReplyDelete