Knowing that tonight, I would perform surgery on her pacifier (cut the nipple off) I had to take this picture of her earlier today. Her last day (hopefully) with her beloved paci. *sniff, sniff*
So, tonight I sneakily snuck into the kitchen, cut the nipple off and then handed it to her.
She looks at it, puts it in her mouth, takes it out of her mouth, looks at it, hands it back to me and says,"Fix it please, Mama."
To which I reply, "Sorry, it's broke."
Okay. I can totally imagine her saying "fix it please mama". haha. So funny!
ReplyDeleteOh did you resist that face
ReplyDeleteJust reading through your blog and enjoying the amazing pictures you take and saw this post. I've worked with children for over 8 years. Something I would do if you haven't already completely cut her off and or if she hasn't been able to separate from a paci is just have it during naps and bed time and thats when she gets it and then after you do that for awhile completely take it away. That way it's easier on her and you Just a thought.
ReplyDelete