
This is my favorite...Naomi & Emma look on as Ruth's lollipop crumbles to the ground, all while licking their fully intact lollipop. Can't you just see the sympathy they have for their heartbroken sister?
Yeah...I don't see too much sympathy either.
Yeah...I don't see too much sympathy either.
...there's even one with me in it...
A very nice gentleman offered to let me be in the picture with my girls while he snapped this. I
By the way...on the subject of having my hands full of children: if I had a penny for everytime someone told me, "You sure do have your hands full", I would put Donald Trump's bank account to shame. Honestly, have people never seen a mother with three children before?
Anyways! We had fun today taking pictures and sucking on lollipops!
Now...bathtime!



I love these!! So cute...I love the one with them looking on too! Too funny!
ReplyDelete