I know exactly what you are goign through...Shianne would put socks on to 'clean' the toilet and sometimes would grab the girls shampoo and use A LOT of it to clean. We'd find her in there with the bottle upside down just squeezing and globs in the bottom of the toilet...she's already outgrown that stage so I guess enjoy it while it last...if you can HA!
I know exactly what you are goign through...Shianne would put socks on to 'clean' the toilet and sometimes would grab the girls shampoo and use A LOT of it to clean. We'd find her in there with the bottle upside down just squeezing and globs in the bottom of the toilet...she's already outgrown that stage so I guess enjoy it while it last...if you can HA!
ReplyDeleteI remember those days *g* Is she laughing or crying in that pic though?
ReplyDelete~*~ Wendy ~*~
Happy Gratituesday!!I thought it was JesusWhat's a "Moses moment"?