March 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Contest


This is a really cool photo blog where you can enter pictures you take into their weekly contest. I've always wanted to enter in, but can never remember to do it by the deadline. This week, I remembered!

The category is green



11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, vibrant photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl! Her eyes are amazing. Lovin' all the colors. Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is SO adorable! What a cute kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture, with such bright colors! I love it! And the eyes just seem to pop out of the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures. I hope you win!!

    Oh, and ...
    TAG! You're it! Come over and find out what to do! *g*
    ~Wendy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... Emma's definitely a shoe-in! I hope it wins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an astoundingly beautiful picture. I love it! I am so glad you remembered in time this week! Your blog is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photo!
    very well composed and great colors.
    what an adorable little girl too.
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous photo...the colors just POP! Good luck to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very colorful and adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!