


We went to this park in Virginia. It was the coolest park. They had this place where you could feed the ducks and fish. Ruth and Naomi loved it!
This was, I believe, the ugliest duck I have ever seen.
We went and picked flowers at my Grandaddy and Grandma's house. Aren't they pretty? 
and also gave Naomi her first hair trim. Her hair gets so fuzzy and frizzy and the right side was growing longer than all the other hair
Keep praying for baby Gracie. She will be having a procedure next Thursday and the doctors have given Todd and Amanda a 10% chance that she will make it. Pray hard that the Lord will give them another miracle and keep Gracie alive and well through this procedure.
Also, please pray for us! We have some major decisions to be making in the next month!!!!
Have a restful weekend!
lol...we have a lot in common :) I'll be praying for Gracie. Very cute pictures, as always!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know about little Gracie...I will be praying. Cute update and beautiful pictures (as always!)
ReplyDeleteAs for the blankie question, I started blankie time with both of my girls as soon as they could crawl. My oldest took several 10 minute segments throughout the day of "training" (ahem.) before she learned to stay put. Abbie is easier going and grasped the concept quicker...but not without a good dose of pouting! :-)
I love visiting your blog! It's so nice!
ReplyDelete