The girls have been saying the funniest things here lately. I need to start a whole blog label with funny things that the girls say. They crack me up! For example: Ruth said the other day while looking at a spider out the window, "Mama, you like bitty, bitty spiders?" Naomi said the other day, "I have a boo-boo
in my stummy." The word
stummy is actually stomach and tummy put together. (She also wanted to put a Dora bandaid on this boo-boo) And just last night...we were at my dad and mom's house and Ruth had gotten in trouble so she was sitting down in another room. She thought she should be done with her punishment so she started calling, "MAMA, MAMA...AMANDA...MISS AMANDA!" I guess she thought she could get my attention better by using my real name. Oh, and another fun thing they have done this week, take down all of the clothes that were hanging in their closet and put them all over their room. I would have laughed at it, but it is me that has to do the picking up of all those clothes. So I chose not to laugh so they wouldn't think it was something that they were allowed to do. Having twins is so much fun, but so much work-they have a partner for each crime that they do!
I sat down to update my blog and realized how far I am behind. It has taken me forever to get all these pictures uploaded. My first photo shoot last Friday went well. The kids were absolutely adorable with chocolate brown eyes! You can see those pictures
here. I really don't feel like posting them on both blogs. :o) We also took some pictures of our whole family since Caleb will be leaving for Crown this Friday. It's always fun to do a whole family picture mainly because my brothers and husband love doing it! Just kidding. They actually hate to do it and complain pretty much the whole time we are trying to get a picture! We got one to turn out ok though so that's all that matters.

My mature brothers...


If my skirt looks dirty to you, it really is. Ruth and Naomi put their very dusty feet on it.

Grandaddy and Grandma with their 5 great grandkids. Yes, my little baby can sit up now.
She still topples every once in a while, but she can now sit up by herself.
She is 6 months old today!
I always love your pictures!! Hey I tagged you for a meme if you have time!=)
ReplyDelete