July 9, 2008

Miscellaneous

I wanted to post just a few pictures of Emma. She is 4 months old now, eating baby food, and already starting to wiggle around everywhere! She loves her big sisters, too!



This is the girls with their social worker that they have had since birth. She has been such a good friend to us during this process, answering our MANY questions and telling us to hang in there.

I can finally say that I believe the girls will be legally ours very soon. Our social worker is telling us that it will ALL be done with in August. (hopefully!) Please pray that there are no hold ups. We are ready for the girls to be legally ours...Thank you so much to those who have continually prayed with us during this whole process-keep praying we are almost there!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,

    your family is so cute! You gotta love Ruth and Naomi...and Emma is such a doll!! I love checkin in! We are praying for the adoption to be final!!

    Yeah I remember that day...I got really, really burnt!!=) It was alot of fun...didn't we buy the same swim shorts at Wally's world?=) I still have those! I am so bummed that we didn't start hanging out until there were like two months of college left! We would be like bosom friends(like Anne with an "e"=)...I'm sure of it! You are so sweet and alot of fun to be with! I am so glad we became friends...now even though far apart we are like long distance best buds!=) Yeah...wow does it seem like just yesterday...now look at us old women with children and all!!=)The other day I was going through pictures of college, and I ran across the one of us holding up our engagement rings!!=) Oh so longggggg ago=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to hear the adoption is almost final. I love the picture of Emma's feet, and the fireworks picture is so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!