Love the pictures...I love the feet ones!! That is really cool... You always have great ideas...keep them coming!!=)
I love black & white pictures too! All of the pictures are adorable. The watering cans are so cute. Emma is so big!
hey amanda, i am so glad you have a blog!! your girls are so cute. i love your pictures. i read ruth and naomi's story and cried. That's so amazing! Can i put you as a link on my blog. Will you be my friend? steph
Leave me a comment!
Love the pictures...I love the feet ones!! That is really cool... You always have great ideas...keep them coming!!=)
ReplyDeleteI love black & white pictures too! All of the pictures are adorable. The watering cans are so cute. Emma is so big!
ReplyDeletehey amanda,
ReplyDeletei am so glad you have a blog!! your girls are so cute. i love your pictures. i read ruth and naomi's story and cried. That's so amazing! Can i put you as a link on my blog. Will you be my friend?
steph