April 15, 2008

Bubbles

The other day, we went over to my Grandma's to blow bubbles. My Grandma can make the most humongous bubbles. She used to do it for us when we were little kids. Ruth and Naomi loved them, and Naomi actually got one to blow up.

If you would like to make them for your kids all you do is mix quite a bit of Dawn dish soap with water. Put 2 straws on some yarn to make a square and tie the ends of the yarn together. Dip the square in the dish soap water and voila-bubbles!





1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    all your pictures are so cute!! I love the bubble ones! You are an awesome photographer!! U go girl!! You need to teach me some of your tricks...I saw this one really cute picture of two twin girls sitting at a photo studio and the guy blew a whole bunch of tiny bubbles in the picture and they were both looking at the bubbles smiling in it! It was so cool and cute...you should try it..I want to try with Ty and Meg...anyway, I better go.. oh, Meg has been really sick, please pray for her! Thanks girly!!=)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!