December 13, 2007

Since we have our own house this year, I wanted to go and get a real Christmas tree. We only got a 5 foot, but I think it is cute. Here the girls are standing in front of it looking VERY excited about it! :o)

We took the girls to their first trip to Old Salem the other night. We all got to eat a famous star cookie courtesy of Brad's mom, Lisa! :o)



The girls acting silly...


Hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so cute! You all look like such a happy family!You look great! I can't wait to see little Emma...she'll be here before you know it! The cookies look good!!! YUMMM! what are you craving?? With Meg I craved milk and ate alot of cheerios, with Ty I craved 7-11 nachos, and cinnamon rolls! =) Nothing too wierd though!=) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!