with my handsome husband. It had been way overdue. And it was very relaxing and nice. We went to eat Mexican, of course.
Then, we went to a high school football game.
And, even though I didn't know anyone that was playing that night, I took a picture. Because I was bored. But bored in a nice, relaxing kind of way.
See? Bored. But I like being bored sometimes. Its kind of nice.
I love dates!
Love your shoes :)
ReplyDeleteI agree...dates are lots of fun. Even when they're boring.
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled across your blog and I love it! I also enjoyed looking at your photography blog too. How neat that you are a twin mom by adoption! I am a twin mom too, although mine are biological. My husband is also a youth pastor. And I have 3 girls, and love going on dates with my hubby...seems we have a bit in common. :-) Interesting...