New look [again]
I know, I've changed my blog look again. I found this really cool site off of Jackie's blog that I am totally in love with and...I just love changing my blog look, its kind of like changing clothes a million times before you finally settle on an outfit you like...which I do ALL the time. Just bear with me, one day, I will find the perfect blog look and I'll stick with it for a month [or 2].
It's cute! Creating the blog designs like that is what I'm doing now. I don't have a lot made since I just started but that's the overall goal. (Though I wouldn't charge that much for premades! ;) If you ever want to do a custom design let me know and I'll work on something for ya (I won't charge ya of course!)
ReplyDeleteOff to see what else y'all have been up to. I'm behind on my reading *g*