Please pray for my grandpa...he has recently been diagnosed with cancer. He went today and found out it was worse than we had thought. He goes on Thursday for a bone scan. If they do not find anything on the scan, they will start radiation immediately. Please pray that they won't find it in his bones!
For those of you who know him, you know he is such a prayer warrior. I ask that you would please remember him in your prayers. I know it would mean so much to him to know people are praying for him!
Girl I will pray for him!There are so many of my friend's hurting right now, but we have also seen some great miracles! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOH Amanda I am so sorry to hear it's worse than they thought. My heart breaks just thinking of anyone having to go through that ordeal. He's on my "permanment" list now. I've only spoken with him once but he was sooooo nice, and has such a godly testimony.
ReplyDeleteWendy
My Blog: CalvaryGirl
We will definately be praying for him during this time. I pray the Lord will intervene and allow him to be able to receive treatments. He has always been one that stands out as a man who encourages my husband - through Bible college and even now. He is certainly a blessing to our church. (I love the photo you have of him
ReplyDeleteAmanda,
ReplyDeleteI just finished praying for your grandpa and we will continue to do so as well. I'm so glad we have a God Who hears and answers our prayers!
Rebecca