Home
Isn't it soooo nice to just go home after a long day? There is something about it that is so comforting. Thankfully, home is not confined to this house since we will be leaving this house for another on Saturday. I am so thankful for this house that we have called home this last year and 1/2. Even though we lived in it a short time, there is still lots of memories here: Giggles, tears, hugs, kisses, mischieveous little footsteps running up and down the steps, crayon markings on the walls (now covered by paint), having our youth group over, a birthday party with family, bringing Emma home for the first time and the list goes on. On to another house where many more memories await us. Pray for us as we move this weekend!!!
Hey girl I love your idea, countdown to Thanksgiving, very cool and very creative!! I love all the pictures!! Can't wait to meet up with you!!
ReplyDelete