I am horrible when it comes to making decisions like this, so I thought I'd let you help me. I am trying to come up with a name for my photography business/hobby. I need a name not because I have a lot of business, but I want to advertise a little bit and need a name to advertise with. I have several ideas and I would love for you to vote on your favorite one. I have put the ones I have come up with below. (Just look at the name for now, the design will come later) I have put a poll on the side for you to vote-I look forward to seeing what you think! If you have any suggestions for names, please leave a comment!
Hope everyone has a happy 4th of July!!!
~amanda
#1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

and, of course there is just
#5:
Photography by Amandabut, I think that is kind of boring :o)
I think you would do very well in the photography business. When you get everything together...pricing etc...please send me a copy. Best of success!!
ReplyDelete