Sarah has tagged me with a meme.
So here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share ten things people might not know about you.
4. Tag five people at the end of your entry.
So...here it is, 10 things you might not know about me. I'll have to admit, this took some time to come up with, but it was fun-thanks, Sarah!
1. I was born with hypothyroidism (an underactive thyroid)
2. My dad picked my husband for me, a good choice I might add
3. I LOVE doughnuts
4. Brad kills all the bugs in our house. I hate to hear them crunch! Yuck!
5. I absolutely despise folding laundry and get behind on it all the time!
6. My husband and I do not agree on favorite college teams. Duke is puke-Go Heels!
7. I am a yard sale fanatic, although currently I am banned from going to them! :o)
8. Pastor Sexton used me as an illustration in his sermon at Temple while I was attending Crown-no joke-I bought the video! :o)
9. I am a licensed foster parent (in order to adopt Ruth and Naomi)
10. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a wife to my wonderful husband and beautiful girls (even though I am hating potty training right now)
I am now tagging five of my blogging buddies:
Jessica
Stephanie
Kelly
Melissa
Anna
Hey...that was so cool!!=) I did learn some new things about you!=)That was fun!!=)
ReplyDeleteLove all of the pictures! I'm trying to catch up reading everyone's blogs...All of the girls are growing fast!
ReplyDeleteAmanda - it's fun to learn things about people that you didn't know...not that I would EVER black mail. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow did Pastor Sexton use you in a sermon illustration? I don't remember that...
Rebecca...when I was about 11 years old, we went to Temple and my 2 younger brothers and I had our picture taken with Pastor Sexton. I brought a copy of that picture to college with me and asked him to sign it. So, in his illustration he told of how I (he didn't use my name) came to him to sign it and how I didn't know at the time of the picture being taken that I would be attending Crown, but there I was. He was preaching about how God works in our lives. "Remove all secondary causes, and we see the hand of God in our lives." I hope I didn't come across as bragging or anything like that-it's just special to me. :o)
ReplyDelete