Wow, Amanda you are a great photographer!! I love them...what kind of camera did you get?? Your great...start shoppe soon and make money!!=) Well, have a great week! Love ya girlie!!
hey it doesn't look like you need photoshop...look at your awesome pics. they don't need any help. Oh, and your lucky, and I'm jealous you have a easy program to put borders around you pic. I have to have my hubby help me...because I am not good at PS.=)
yeah well I think mine need help...and yeah, James did do all the editing besides the Dominican one of me=)
I just put two more on the blog that I did all by my lonesome...nothing really special though...I am trying to learn PS... Where did you get your cute little family of stick people...I want one...Im jealous...=)
Wow, Amanda you are a great photographer!! I love them...what kind of camera did you get?? Your great...start shoppe soon and make money!!=) Well, have a great week! Love ya girlie!!
ReplyDeleteHi I came over from Jackie Vernoy McCobb's blog. I'm her aunt. You little princesses are adorable! You seem to do well with photography.
ReplyDeleteDid you and Jackie attend Crown together?
My blog addy is
www.anitalottahelp.blogspot.com
hey it doesn't look like you need photoshop...look at your awesome pics. they don't need any help. Oh, and your lucky, and I'm jealous you have a easy program to put borders around you pic. I have to have my hubby help me...because I am not good at PS.=)
ReplyDeleteyeah well I think mine need help...and yeah, James did do all the editing besides the Dominican one of me=)
ReplyDeleteI just put two more on the blog that I did all by my lonesome...nothing really special though...I am trying to learn PS...
Where did you get your cute little family of stick people...I want one...Im jealous...=)
aw thanks...that's sweet...yeah it just took me about all day to do those two pics....=)
ReplyDelete